FEW WORDS ABOUT US..
The initial partnership of this project will include:University of Maryland (Robert G.Chambers),CCAP Peking Unviersity (Yu Sheng)and V.Eldon Ball (as consultant for both University of Maryland and CCAP)
- • In order to maintain the long-term data contributions from different parties,we may need to develop a global network which incorporate a list of stakeholders.They include USDA ERS(Spiro Stefanou, Ken Erickson, Richard Nehring,Sunling Wang), ABARES (Peter Gooday,Shiji Zhao), Canada Statistics (Wulong Gu), Euro Stat (Cecillia Pop, or Tassos Hassles), Brazil (Areil).
- • For the moment,we may need to rely on the publically released data from Eurostat to update our database,but we need to coordinate with OECD or Eurostat to get the underlying data so as to improve our data quality. Note:we need more volunteers to help with updating the detailed input and output and value data at both national and regional levels.
V.ELDON BALL (US)
V.Eldon Ball,former senior economist at the US Department of Agriculture and a research associate at department of agricultural and resourse economics in the University of Maryland. He is also a fellow of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association. His research has long been dedicated to establishing productivity standards in production accounts and the agricultural sector,as well as measuring and comparing the growth of productivity and relative technological levels in OECD countries.V.Eldon Ball has published 34 articles in international leading academic journals (including 12 papers in American Journal of Agricultural Economics and 3 papers in European Review of Agricultural Economics 2 papers in Energy Economics,29 monographs and more than 100 government policy reports and invited guest articles.
Robert G. Chambers (US)
Professor Robert G. Chambers is a Professor of Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Maryland, College Park, the US and Honorary Professor, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia. He is also an elected fellow of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, the editor-in-chief for Journal of Productivity Analysis, and an adviser to OECD Trade and Agricultural Directorate for Environmental Adjusted Agricultural TFP Measurement. His research interests cover agricultural economics, decision making under uncertainty, production economics, microeconomic theory, public economics and agricultural and natural resource policy. Professor Chambers has made a great achievement in the field of decision making under uncertainty, agricultural economics and productivity analysis and published more than 100 articles in reputable international refereed journals including American Economic Review, Econometrica, Review of Economic Studies, Economic Journal, American Journal of Agricultural Economics etc. His recent research work on analyzing the climate effects on the US Agricultural Total Factor Productivity has also been published in world top scientific journal “Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS)”.
YU SHENG (CHINA)
- Professor, Peking University
- Economic growth
- Income and Wealth
- Energy Economics
- Email: email@example.com
Ken Erickson (US)
- Former Agricultural Economist, USDA-ERS
- Agricultural Finance
- Production Function Analysis
- Environmental Economics
Richard Nehring (US)
- Agricultural Economist, USDA-ERS
- agricultural productivity
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carlos San Juan Mesonada
- Professor, University Carlos III de Madrid
- Economic Growth
- Development Economics
- Farm Management
- Email: email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT TO THE ICAP PROJECT. PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING WAYS TO CONTACT US.
- PHONE NUMBER